At the counter:
- Don’t handle your piercings (even if they are healed) as you may spread bacteria to the studio’s common areas thereby endangering both staff and fellow customers.
- Bring worn jewellery in a baggie or other sealed container.
- Never place worn jewellery on the counter or display.
- It is not appropriate to change your jewellery in the toilet, changing room, or other locations in the shop.
- If you want your jewellery changed at the studio, it should be done by the piercer in the piercing room.
In the piercing room:
- Allow your piercer to direct you to an area where personal belongings may be placed BEFORE setting anything down.
- Turn off your mobile phone.